Request for info on tents for raising monarchs

JCW1925 at aol.com JCW1925 at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 09:48:01 EDT 2000

Don,

 Educational Science has available low cost butterfly terrariums that are
excellent for raising monarchs. For more info please visit our web site at
www.educationalscience.com and select Butterfly terrariums. Monarchs will
breed in the LH 100 Butterfly terrarium. For working view  photo with hanging
feeder (octagonal deli tray with Chore boy pad) click on working view.   We
will soon have available low cost fully enclosed walk in octagonal screened
tents with  attached plastic floor ( pest-proof).

Janice Rogers
Educational Science
www.educationalscience.com
www.milkweedplants.com