Eating one's study subjects

John Shuey jshuey at tnc.org
Tue Aug 29 07:06:17 EDT 2000

In this spirit, I've tasted (not eaten entirely) several supposedly unpalatable
butterflies from Central America.  The problem I've always had is that I don't
really know what a tasty butterfly tastes like.  In my opinion, I've never really
hit something that was truly unpleasant, or at least any more unpleasant than other
species.  They all pretty much taste like crap  (or actually they taste like mucus
coated crap).

John Shuey

--
John Shuey