Import leps collection to the USA

Konstantin F. Kopylov kopylov at
Fri Feb 4 03:49:21 EST 2000

Dear listees!
I'll relocate to Houston and would like to take my scientific collection of
Europe butterflies and moths to the US.
Should I apply to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service for entry permit? Any
information will be useful.

PS: Would be glad to meet someone from Houston metro from the list. 

Konstantin Kopylov.

More information about the Leps-l mailing list