Need help with butterfly photo trip

MJS323 mjs323 at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 20:45:55 EST 2000

Jerry;
   If you can fit it into your trip, many of your desired species can be
observed in the Beartooth Plateau region near the Wyoming/Montana border, just
NE of Yellowstone Nat'l Park.  There is a road, paved I think, over Beartooth
Pass and many butterfly locations are relatively easy to reach from the road,
as easy as anything at that altitude.  If this fits into your trip plans, I can
email you some specific spots in that area that might have specific species.

Mike Smith