Search infos on Bunaea Meloui ( butterfly of Senegal )

ASCHEM aschem at club-internet.fr
Thu Jan 6 11:54:07 EST 2000

I want to send you great thanks for your help.
Unfotunatly, i've no found anything more about this butterfly at the moment.
I've just received a precision on his exact name : Pseudobunæa inius f.
meloui and a picture of it seems to be in a book named :Pinhey's book
I've send a fax to the natural history muséum of my town and i'm waiting
their answer.
So thank you again and i wish you an happy new year.

Hervé MELOU