Why Are Moths Attracted To Lights? -- The Real Answer

Stanley A. Gorodenski stanlep at gateway.net
Sun Jan 2 15:45:39 EST 2000

My mistake.  I thought you were responding to me.  In my original
message I stated 'potentially' adverse effects, since it has not been
proven.  However, it is an interesting idea worth considereing and so I
did forward the "Myname" message to IDA in that context.

Stan Gorodenski

--
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't
seem wonderful at all.  -- Michelangelo