To collect or not to collect

Stanley A. Gorodenski stanlep at gateway.net
Wed Jan 12 20:05:11 EST 2000

> Any suggestions? Does anyone know were else Asterocampa flora in Broward
> County, Florida?

"Any suggestions?"  I have only one suggestion.  We should all stop
wasting time on this "Collector" debate and organize as a group
(political force?) and direct our energies to actively stop habitat
destruction.  Setting aside preserves, etc., restrictions on collectors
(who are not the threat), and other such draconian measures, will not
work in the long run if all else is plundered.

Stan Gorodenski

--
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't
seem wonderful at all.  -- Michelangelo