ThomasKralis?THANKS FOR REPLIES

Kelley Morgan odnsystems at pop.primary.net
Thu Jan 13 13:15:51 EST 2000

Thanks to all of you who sent me info on Thomas Kral. I now know why I
can't find him posting here anymore. I must say that I do not know him and
have never conversed with him.  I was looking to talk to him because he
seemed to know where to get dealer's list that I can't seem to find on the
net.

If anyone knows of any sources to acquire info on dealer's list, I would be
very grateful.
Is the American Butterflies magazine a good source to dealer's not on the
net?
Or can anyone suggest other sources to locate wholesalers/dealers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

One a side note: Is it not courteous to reply via this newsgroup? Since
every reply I have gotten has been by email.