FW: Name Logic-Common Homo

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Fri Jan 14 13:30:03 EST 2000

Chuckle, chortle, giggle ! I stand corrected and will gleefully eat crow if
someone will pass the HP sauce. Can any learned colleague advise if Warner
Bros. deposited the holotype in the USNM -- or horror of horrors, does it
still reside in an evil private collection somewhere :):):) (ok, I will clam
up now)