Commercial MV setups

Bruce Walsh jbwalsh at u.arizona.edu
Thu Jan 27 09:38:04 EST 2000

I'm in the process of upgrading my mercury vapor (MV) setup and want to
here from Leps and SW leps folks about the different commercial options are
available.

I've seen John Rose's and BioQuip's setup.  My interest in NOT in traps,
but rather the more standard large sheet plus raised MV light.  I have
seen pictures in a few books of a setup that looks very slick, a large
hemispherical sheet held up with an internal pole (very much like the rain fly
on those expensive lightweight back-backing tents).

Any suggestions for setups, either commercial or your own home-grown
favorite?

Cheers

Bruce