Got your permits??

Chris Conlan conlan at adnc.com
Thu Jul 6 20:31:38 EDT 2000

Not to jump on Michael here (I know he is just trying to assist and make a
couple bucks in the process).  It's things like "No giant swallowtails in CA
because they will eat all the citrus" that just don't make sense to me.
Giant swallowtails (P. cresphontes) already live in S. CA and I don't see
the citrus growers shaking with fear when they fly over.  It's the same
thing every year.  The swallowtails lay eggs on my citrus trees (in San
Diego, CA), the eggs hatch and then the darn ants eat the caterpillars and
a waste of time and paper to bother regulating the flow of such common
species within their natural range.

Chris  (frantically searching for flame-proof vest)