Phyciodes batesii

Michael Gochfeld gochfeld at eohsi.rutgers.edu
Wed Jul 12 08:04:11 EDT 2000

I imagine that a lot of people would like to know about Phyciodes batesii
from the "east". New York  and other populations have dwindled and
disappeared for reasons that are obscure.

So good luck.  It's nice to have an evolutionary mosaic that reminds us of
the fragility of the species concept ( or perhaps of our methods).

M. Gochfeld