Canada and net waving

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Wed Jul 26 06:15:18 EDT 2000

Exactly.  I'm always encouraged when I accompany NABA folks who carry nets
on butterflying trips for catch and release (most of all, they make ME feel
more comfortable - even though I'm carrying ENVELOPES as well).  Most of the
problem - as far as the collecting debate is concerned - is about perception
(and misconception).  Anything that helps to moderate these is most welcome.

Mark Walker.
presently in Baltimore, MD