Insect Dealers Indicted

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 7 02:52:05 EDT 2000

Neil,
  Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the list. I was aware of
the raid on Terry Taylor's place in the Davis Mountains, as reported in the
news media at the time but I had no information concerning the evidence of
the case. It will be interesting to follow the results of this indictment.
Does anyone know when the indictment was filed, I did not see a filing date?
........Chris