Plant pest or biological control

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Mon Jun 19 15:25:25 EDT 2000

I agree completely.  Curious and and sometimes downright shocking behaviour
by governments and the people who are paid to implement their directives is
not limited to any particular political jurisdiction on this planet.  Human
behaviour, despite some differences, still has remarkable similarities
around the globe.  So much easier to jump on band wagons of political
correctness and expediency and so much harder to encourage logic and common
sense.