Mounting a moth

monarchsforever monarchsforever at msn.com
Tue Jun 20 18:42:18 EDT 2000

If the moth is still fresh enough to easily be spread go ahead and spread
him right away. Do not use hair spray or  any other material on the moth.
Once it's completely dry (about a week) put him into your airtight frame,
Keep him out of direct sunlight and away from any critters that might want
to make a snack out of him. He should be good for years. Good luck, David
Bohlken