Help with trip to the US

Neil Jones Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 15:19:14 EDT 2000

Hi Folks,

I am looking for some assisitance with a trip to the US.
My provisional idea of a route is to start in earlyish July
in New Mexico travel up to Colorado then across southern Utah
, Nevada and into California to LA then north spending some
time in the Sierra Nevada mountians and then to fly out of
San Francisco in early August.

I plan to be carrying the necessary equipment to take butterfly
pictures en route and put them on the web as I travel.

Can any one suggest good places? I already have some contacts
but I would welcome more information.
Some Californian members of the list will remember I organised
a trip there over the net a few years ago.

I am particularly interested in Euphydryas species which I guess
I will only find in the high mountains, but many north american
species will be new to me.
--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.nwjones.demon.co.uk/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog