I'm selling Lepidoptera books from my library

Foto28 foto28 at aol.comnospam
Fri Mar 3 21:06:06 EST 2000

Hello,

Please review this list of lepidoptera books that I'm selling. This is the
remainder of my personal library, and you'll find some very nice titles
here. Please note that while all books are generally in excellent condition
unless noted, minor dust jacket wear is sometimes present due to all books
having
been in actual use. If books come in hardbound/softbound versions, they are
hardbound unless noted. If you want more information on any title, please
e-mail questions to me directly; I don't check this newsgroup very often.

I've written this text in MS Word, and the formatting will probably appear
incorrectly when posted here. I'd suggest enlarging this screen to full
screen size to view columns more easily...

Ackery	Genera & Species of Parnassinae (BMNH)	20.00
Brown & Heineman	Butterflies of Jamaica	38.00
Capedeville	Les Races Geographiques de P. apollo (6 vol.)	90.00
Collins & Morris	Threatened Swallowtail B-flies of the World	30.00
Comstock	Lep of American Samoa	5.00
D'Abrera	Moths of Australia	15.00
De la Maza	Mexican Lepidoptera (Eurytelinae)	18.00
Howarth	List of type sp of Ornithoptera in BMNH	8.00
Larsen	Butterflies of Kenya	135.00
	Butterflies of Oman	12.00
Lemaire	Les Attacinae Americains - Vol I	48.00
	Same, Vol II	65.00
Longman	Some Well-known African Moths (nice color guide)	15.00
Pennington et al	Pennington's Butterflies of Southern Africa (best book
	ever published on African species! Has 200 color
	plates illustrating everything imaginable - now scarce
	and out of print!)  95.00
Pinratana	Butterflies of Thailand Vol I (Papilionidae)	30.00
	Moths of Thailand	24.00
Riley	Butterflies of the West Indies (long out of print guide!)	40.00
Scott	Butterflies of North America	55.00
Talbot	Monograph of the Pierine Genus Delias - 6 published parts
	bound in 2 volumes. Parts 1-5 are reproductions of the original
	with hand-inserted color photographic plates; Part 6 (equal in
	size to all the other parts combined) is original	185.00
van Someren	Charaxes Vol I - X (important revisional work with
	many photos - BMNH publication)	140.00
Woodhouse	Butterfly Fauna of Ceylon (rare! has some tape repair
	to wrappers, otherwise good condition; lovely color plates)	100.00

	Lepidoptera Vol I (collection of French descriptions &
	original description sources, synonymous names,
	other publications, 1925-26). An eclectic collection; includes original
	description & illustration of Papilio [ascolius] bedoci	12.00

Seitz	Macrolepidoptera of the World - excellent quality reproductions of
	original printings, English text. Plates are high-quality color photocopies,
	bound loose-leaf in plastic protectors. The series is unsurpassed
	and still a must even today! I have a large part of the series available:
	Vol 1 (European butterflies) plates & text  175.00
	Vol 2 (European large moths) text   85.00
	Vol 5 (Neotropical butterflies) plates & text  425.00
	Vol 6 (Neotropical large moths) plates & text  425.00
	Vol 9 (Indo-Aust butterflies) plates & text  375.00
	Vol 10 (Indo-Aust large moths) text  175.00
	Vol 13 (African butterflies) plates & text  225.00
	Vol 14 (African large moths) plates & text  225.00
	Vol 15-16 (African noctuids & geometrids) plates  75.00

	I also have one original, NOT reprinted, Vol 1 supplement
	in French, unbound, with superb original plates	295.00

Please e-mail me regarding titles that you'd like to buy. I will return
information to you re: payment, address, and so forth. Thanks for your
interest!

Danny Burk
2316 Mishawaka Ave.
South Bend, IN  46615

IMPORTANT: use this e-mail address!:
Foto28 at aol.com  (Please note this CORRECT e-mail address, not the "edited to
prevent junk mail" version given above!  Thanks.