moths of Nicaragua

JEAN MICHEL MAES jmmaes at ibw.com.ni
Mon Mar 13 21:38:38 EST 2000

Dear friends,

I am organizing in Nicaragua a reference collection of insects. In some
groups we are working well.

In butterflies we have a good collection from Nicaragua and have no major
problems with identifications. Same with Sphingidae and some Saturniidae.

Actually, this e-mail is to look for some help with the families of moth. I
can take pictures of the material we have and sending them in JPG format. I
would be very interested in having collaboration for Geometridae,
Arctiidae, Ctenuchidae, Noctuidae, Saturniidae and some other families.

Sincerely,

Jean-Michel Maes.
Jean-Michel MAES
Museo Entomologico
Asociacion Nicaraguense de Entomologia
AP 527 - Leon
NICARAGUA

tel 505-0-3116586

FAX 505-0-3115700

jmmaes at ibw.com.ni

httm://www.sdnnic.org.ni/museo_entomologico.htm
httm://www-museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/workers/jmaes.htm