Problem Accessing the Newsgroup

Stanley A. Gorodenski stanlep at gateway.net
Tue Mar 21 22:40:48 EST 2000

This is to follow on my message below.  After I sent this message, I was
able to then access the newsgroups normally.  It seems sending a message
to the newsgroups corrected the problem.  Odd.  However, my original
message hasn't shown up in Leps-L yet.

Stan Gorodenski

--
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't
seem wonderful at all.  -- Michelangelo