Moth Question (Also looking for group FAQ)

Rcjohnsen rcjohnsen at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 01:06:49 EST 2000

<< ubject: Re: Moth Question (Also looking for group FAQ)
From: drdn at mail.utexas.edu  (Chris J. Durden)
Date: Mon, Mar 27, 2000 3:33 AM

Anne,
  We have *Bipalium kewense* here. They are quite common. >>

<< emu, rhea and ostrich ranches are just letting their stock go and emus are
showing up in our state parks as a nuisance feeder. Pheasants are all over
the northern part of the state. Bass infest our lakes. People who know
better even officially stock trout that never reproduces in our streams.
The world as we know it is rapidly careening towards chaos in a handbasket.
Enjoy what you can while it is still here.
.......Chris >>

Bass infestation???
I can hardly wait till those rhinos get loose.  YaaHoooo!  Ride em cowboy!  The
end is near!!!