Bt corn flap

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Wed Mar 29 07:52:45 EST 2000

As the instigator of the current version of the Bt flap, I'd like to
thank participants for their well-reasoned, thoughtful and fact-filled
postings.
Thanks to you, I was able to give my friend the information she needed,
prevent her from citing the "genetic damage" myth, and aim her toward
some useful studies.
There are no easy answers, but at least we know that the scientists are
asking the hard questions ... and are not satisfied with the swift and
superficial answers.
Cheers
Anne Kilmer
south Florida