BUTTERFLY PICS

tina kolesnik kolesnik at austin.rr.com
Mon May 1 10:48:21 EDT 2000

I hate adverts, but I have to say this-I love butterflies.  Pictures,
cards, etc.  I was surfing for new images (as usual!) when I found this
website.  I don't know if they are local, brothers, or what, but his
butterfly pictures were astounding.  (I think they make cards and stuff)
He captures butterflies in motion, and in their natural habitat.  It
says he's from New Jersey (didn't know the nature was so lovely there)
but I was impressed.  http://natrefs.com/ is their url, but their
gallery is great!  If you are looking for butterfly images, check these
guys out-

pentax at austin.rr.com