I thought that biological warfare was banned under the geneva convention

ant dont-look at evil.spam
Tue May 2 23:26:11 EDT 2000

Edward Hammond wrote in message ...
>The Sunshine Project
>Press Release
>http://www.sunshine-project.org
>

>    ***   Report Calls on the UN Biodiversity Convention   ***
>    ***      to Stop Dangerous US Fungus Experiments       ***
>

>(Hamburg & Seattle, 2 May 00)  In a detailed report released today, the
>Sunshine Project, a new international non-profit dedicated to exposing
>abuses of biotechnology, calls on the upcoming Nairobi meeting of the UN
>Biodiversity Convention to halt the USA¹s dangerous experiments with
>fungi designed to kill narcotic crops.
>
>TARGETED AT DEVELOPING COUNTRIES OF ASIA AND THE AMERICAS

<snip American biowarfare plan>

so they will trample on their constitution, on the rights of sovereign
nations, the anti biological warfare treaties. all burnt on the alter of a
failed policy. the war on drugs was never what it appears to be, it was a
means of subverting the American constitution and to impose a destructive
and pro business agenda on the rest of the world. what right does America
have to impose its moral standards on the rest of the world through force,
and the Americans think that they are hated now by much of the world, if
they go ahead with this it will unite many of Americas former allies
against them, Europe and Australia have very strong anti American
sentiments now, start spreading a biowarfare agent around the third world,
what of Chinas hemp fiber crops and the cocoa plants that are used to make
chocolate? hemp fiber plants are not illegal in most sane nations, yet the
Americans are attempting to spread a biological agent that will destroy
these crops. if America wants a war on drugs this might just give them one.
they are threatening to impose economic sanctions against Australia if we
continue down the path of drug law reform, there is strong public support
in our country for a new approach. how dare America impose its moral
standards on the rest of the world. there is no scientific basis for the
current state of drug laws, if it was based on safety alcohol and tobacco
would be banned and heroine and cannabis would be legalized. heroine was
Australia's favorite over the counter pain killer until 1957 and the
American pressure to ban the medically important substance became to much.

if there was any doubt that America was an expansionist and imperialist
state there is none now.
at least the Chinese dont demand that the rest of the world obey their laws
and moral standards under threat of biological warfare.