Columbus, OH

James Hanlon jfhanlon at mediaone.net
Wed May 17 02:41:25 EDT 2000

Dear Leps-L members:

I am going to be in Columbus, Ohio next week. Will Luna moths be flying this
early in the year?
Does anyone know of a good location to set-up a DC-charged black-light and
white sheet via the car battery in the Columbus area?

Will a DC black light suffice? or should I be using a mercury vapor light
instead? I am not particularly excited about lugging a generator through the
airport, although I hear the Honda EX-350 is pretty light. (Cost to rent a
generator?).

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Probably easiest to go back in mid June and visit a well lit tennis court.