Butterfly Page with Translator!

ciprit ciprit at snip.net
Mon May 22 13:42:34 EDT 2000

Randy,
For some reason, "I'm" is not translating to Spanish.  Try "I am."  Also,
"check it out" seems to be too idiomatic to translate very well.  As for
the butterfly names on your site, they may be translating correctly, but
you may want a Spanish-speaking lepidopterist to look at your page.  Other
than those comments, the translation looked good enough to get the gist, or
better, in Spanish.  I'd be happy to look at your site in Spanish again, if
you make any changes.
Christina