Zapper abstract and musings --

Jeffrey A. Caldwell ecosys at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 2 19:10:52 EST 2000

Garden Habitat Network hopes to have a Web site up soon that deals with the
habitat issues of managed landscapes, and the article, or a popularized version
of it, sounds like an appropriate one for us -- we would certainly consider
posting it on our Web site!

Jeffrey A. Caldwell
Garden Habitat Network