Zapper abstract and musings --

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Thu Nov 2 10:25:42 EST 2000

Great idea !! Can anyone volunteer to post the article, and any others on
this topic, on a web site for wider access ??  Even the best science will
have little impact on society if the results are only available in journals
that are housed in university libraries in big cities.  Business and
societal decision-makers mostly do not read such material.