Animal Communication series

Bridget.Appleby at bbc.co.uk Bridget.Appleby at bbc.co.uk
Mon Nov 6 09:09:38 EST 2000

I am writing from the Natural History Unit at the BBC. We are making a
series of programmes called 'Charlotte Uhlenbroek talks to the
Animals', which is about how animals communicate. We are looking for
unusual and surprising stories about how animals communicate, and would
be grateful for any ideas people could give us. We would like Charlotte
to interact with some of the animals, so any ideas about how she
could 'Break the code' for example with playback or videos, would also
be appreciated.

I can be e-mailed at Bridget.Appleby at bbc.co.uk.

Thanks for your help.

Bridget Appleby