Gracillariidae

wallenmaie at mediaone.net wallenmaie at mediaone.net
Thu Nov 9 00:28:48 EST 2000

To my knowledge, the best comprehensive work is still the book by
Annette Braun  on Lithocolletis published in 1908. There are articles
on individual species such as Landry & Wagner (1995) on 4 species on
apple. There is a MONA fascicle in preparation.
In article <v04220800b6289f122ae2@[192.152.7.104]>,
  rworth at oda.state.or.us wrote:
> Hello all,
> Does anyone out there know what the most recent works are on the
> Gracillariidae, especially the genus Phyllonorycter?  There's nothing
> in the MONA series yet.  A little help? Thanks, Rich
> Richard A. Worth
> Oregon Department of Agriculture
> Plant Division
> rworth at oda.state.or.us