Looking for reference

Eric or Pat Metzler spruance at infinet.com
Tue Nov 14 08:21:27 EST 2000

Rich,

You might try these WWW sites.  I like abebooks and bibliofind the best, but
all are worth checking.

Good luck,

Eric
where it is cold in Columbus OH this morning !

http://www2.alibris.com/cgi-bin/texis/bookstore

http://abaa.org/

http://www.abebooks.com  Internet only

http://www.bibliofind.com  Internet only