[LEPS-L:7903] Re: Misinformation?

Neil Jones Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 08:44:20 EST 2000

In article <004601c04e6c$58091a80$9b0f1218 at gscrk1.sc.home.com>
           gatrelle at tils-ttr.org "Ron Gatrelle" writes:

> Paul, and several others, are very good =
> at getting a lot of info in a small space.

> * I am not so gifted.*

> Thus, =
> what I see, is simply format mandated brevity not premeditated =
> misinformation.

So you don't believe Mr Cherubini posts misinformation.

If that is the case could I interest you in a few shares in the Brooklyn
Bridge? :-)

People ask me why I reply to Mr. Cherubini when it is so blindingly
obvious that he is misleading people. Well there is one born
every minute.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.nwjones.demon.co.uk/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog