[LEPS-L:8037] Re: Extinct 'species'

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Wed Nov 29 12:28:23 EST 2000

Neil Jones wrote:

> If there is any "dumbing down" in the general debate on this
> issue it comes from the pro-destruction anti-conservation
> lobby who use
>  tacktics such as dubious "Bent-science" web sites to promote half
> truths and cobbled statistics to convince those who have not studied
> ecology in detail.

"pro-destruction anti-conservation lobby"?  I adamantly believe that no such
lobby exists.  You would do yourself well not to speak in half truths
yourself.  If what you meant to reference are "those lobbying for activities
that appear to oppose Neil Jones' personal view of conservation and
ecology", then say it this way.  Or refrain from accusations that only your
opponents are operating under bias and incomplete education/understanding.
These are conditions we are all suffering from.

And yes, of course I'm being hypocritical.  I have consistently shown that
my conspiracy delusions are just as great as yours.

Mark Walker

"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart;
  I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
  I will sing praise to your name, O Most High."

Psalm 9:1-2