[LEPS-L:8041] Share information lepidoptera fauna of Europe

eduardo marabuto edu_marabuto at netcabo.pt
Wed Nov 29 15:01:36 EST 2000

Hi there, I´m from Portugal and I collect insects, particullary butterflies
and moths. and my modest collection now have 257 different species collected
in various places in my country
I would like to share informations whith someone who also makes this kind of
collection (European butterflies and moths) and get in contact with other
people in order to share information about differens species inhabiting
Europe and if it`s possible, someone help me matching some specimens i have
with the correct species they belong as books we find ordinarily in stores
are not extensive enough so i can identify all species.

Thanks for reading and apologise my english
Contact me!