[LEPS-L:8056] Re: How many years?

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Thu Nov 30 19:05:35 EST 2000

--and furthermore I agree that it can be frustrating to inform legislators,
bureaucrats and business leaders about the basics of ecosystems altho it is
a necessary task if we expect them to "get on side". Still there will be
those who will not respond as we would like them to simply because they do
not share our conservation 'values'.  The one approach which frequently
works in such cases is to convince them that there is "something in it for
them" -- it matters not what "it" is so long as it results in the
endorsement we seek.-- just some things I have learned so far in life :-)