terminology question

Suzy Gazlay smgazlay at aimsedu.org
Wed Oct 11 10:50:48 EDT 2000

I received the following question from a parent whose child was given the
challenge of finding this term:

<< What is it called when you can see the butterfly wings through the
chrysalis? >>

I'm not familiar with this term and so far I haven't been able to find it in
any of my books. So, of course, now I'm curious too.

Can anyone enlighten me? I'd surely appreciate it!

Thank you --

Suzy Gazlay
smgazlay at aimsedu.org

More information about the Leps-l mailing list