terminology question

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Wed Oct 11 11:17:35 EDT 2000

Suzy,
    I'm pretty familiar with technical lepidopterian terms. I don't know of
a specific term either. I suspect that this is actually a simple question
looking for a simple answer -- especially sine the question was posed to a
child. In which case the answer would just be. "Transparent." If there is an
involved technical term I'd like to know it too.
Ron Gatrelle