Crap or Gold

Robert J. Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 17:41:05 EDT 2000

As I stated yesterday the Monarch Migration is a
biological phenomena that is as important as saving
the species.  I feel that my judgement of Mr.
Cherubini's
anti-conservation bias has been certainly
substantiated by Neil Jones and my good friend, the
esteemed Lincoln Brower.

The protection of a species leads more importantly to
the saving of an ecosystem.  Apparently this is where
the "rub" is for the people who are anti-conservation.
In this case we have a person who interprets data to
suit his agenda.  Some of us get so wrapped in
acadamia that we don't see the forest for the trees
(whew!).  While on that note, Dr. Brower tells me that
forest thinning is one of the primary threats to the
Monarch roosrs in Mexico.  Without the density of the
trees he finds that temperasture dips to low for the
well being of the beasts.

Bob Parcelles, Jr.
RJP Associates

=====