Printing Pictures

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Mon Oct 23 03:13:25 EDT 2000

FYI
I have used a lot of different types of paper to print pictures on. To me,
the Great White brand *Imaging & Photo Paper* is the best thing out there. I
especially like the fact that you can print on both sides. The weight is
37lb and the brightness is 92. I get better results on this than on
expensive glossy Photo Paper. It only costs about $10. for 100 sheets of
this paper. You can get it at Staples, Office Max, or what ever office
supply store is in your area. I use a HP 722C printer and usually use the
premium ink jet paper setting. You can play around and see what works best
for you.
Ron Gatrelle