Journal of Research on the Lepidoptera

Kelly Richers kerichers at wasco.k12.ca.us
Tue Oct 24 12:14:50 EDT 2000

Ken-I alsohave paid dues but received no publications.  Is the editor attempting to sell the rights or is the trust fund in difficulty or are health problems the reason?

>>> Kenelm Philip <fnkwp at aurora.alaska.edu> 10/23/00 09:26PM >>>

    Here's some recent information on this:

    Volumes 35/36 have been printed, and are stockpiled awaiting mailing
to subscribers. The person in charge of that operation has next to no free
time, and no extra funds for obtaining help, but _hopes_ to get these out
in the next few weeks. No guarantees, however.

    I have been in communication with the editor, and things do not
look good for the continuation of this useful journal.

                            Ken Philip