TRANSLATIONS

Trisha Norberg mariposa at teacher.com
Tue Oct 24 15:25:13 EDT 2000

I wouldn't trust that if I were you.  I speak Spanish fluenty, and was a
Spanish teacher.  Students were caught using this for papers and
assignments, because the translations come with some horrible horrible
mistakes.  Sometimes the translations don't even make any sense.  It works
great if you want to translate a word or two, but is not effective for
entire documents, or sometimes even sentences.