TRANSLATIONS

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Tue Oct 24 17:52:22 EDT 2000

    I have only used the AltaVista translator once and it pretty much
translated everything we highlighted, including advertisements, buttons,
etc. The translation of the Spanish into English was fairly good also. My
understanding is that the AltaVista software is way above that which is
available on other browsers. Naturally, these translations are not intended
to be technically correct grammar. They are simply to help the blind have
some idea of what is presented and how to use the site --  e.g. what is this
button telling me to do.
Ron