dione not gorgone

Ron Gatrelle rgatrelle at home.com
Tue Oct 31 17:25:11 EST 2000

    Before someone asks. Yes, I should have said L. dione not gorgone and
hyllus rather than thoe, probably several misspellings there also. That's
what happens when one writes out of the back side of the brain.
    While I am here. Dr. John Downey was once going to write a book of Iowa
butterflies. I sent him all my records, and several specimens which were
photographed by the Allyn Museum. Anyone interested in my Iowa records
should contact them. I don't know if I even have a copy of this list, and if
I do heaven only knows where it is buried at -- it was pretty extensive.