Mexican deforestation - Monarch butterfly

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 19:26:09 EDT 2000

I guess I disagree. To some people it may seem rational to damage and
destroy large natural habitats and ecosystems especially for the short-term
benefit of powerful special interests. I am not one of them.

I am tired of Paul's constant anti-environmental propaganda and manipulation
of facts. This mailing list would be a much nicer place if he would take his
right-wing agenda and activism elsewhere.

Roger Kuhlman