Well, well ...

Martha V. Lutz & Charles T. Lutz lutzrun at avalon.net
Sun Sep 24 23:14:20 EDT 2000

Just saw this:

Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:41:57 -0500
From: Joel <joelrobertlyons at earthlink.net>
To: "leps-l at lists.yale.edu" <leps-l at lists.yale.edu>
Subject: Well, well ...
Sender: owner-leps-l at lists.yale.edu

Thanks to Ms. Lutz,  Lepidopterists and Naturalists everywhere
now surely know how much of a bothersome distraction it is
regarding the true nobility of focused changing into shorts and
singlets vis a vis a profound image of metamorphosis.

///

Actually, it was an example of how multi-tasking can reduce ANY situation's
'bothersome distraction' index to a 'bare' minimum.  Sorry, Joel; I never
got the image, and had no idea that it wa of metamorphosis.  All I got was
34 'messages' worth of random symbols . . . no big deal, though, since I
routinely multi-task while e-mail is downloading.  I'll leave the details
of that to the imaginations of "Lepidopterists and Naturalists
everywhere"!!!

In Stride,
Martha Rosett Lutz