"What Happened to our Biggest Moths"

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Tue Apr 3 17:47:29 EDT 2001

So ... the solution is going to be people catching moths, rearing them
in  fly-free environment and releasing where the flies don't exist? Fat
chance.
I am sure glad the USDA don't  make mistakes no more, for they are
releasing biocontrol agents with a lavish hand.
I say their new theme song is "The Old Lady that Swallowed a Fly*" which
they gather daily in their front hall to sing in chorus, wearing their
official T-Shirts ... which say
"It seemed like a good idea at a time".
Their motto.
Anne Kilmer