Who can help on some insects (fwd)

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Sat Apr 7 07:45:45 EDT 2001

Those are the funkiest caterpillars I ever did see. They look like
tarantulas with attitude, and I wouldn't go near them.
Kafer is, indeed beetle, and the last bug is an anolis lizard of some
sort, I think. Or mybe a gecko. The shoulders are funny-looking. Not
that this wasn't obvious to everybody ... but in case any reptile fans
passed it up, now's your chance.
Anne Kilmer
South Florida