Field Guide Brochure

Randy Emmitt birdcr at concentric.net
Mon Apr 9 22:33:20 EDT 2001

Folks,

The term law enforcement Officials may imply Park Rangers and Game Wardens
which would have very good use of this book. These two authors
  work with the  Illinois Natural History Survey and I`m sure a good part
of their data is from parks and other public places which knowledgeable
Park Rangers/Naturalists would be of great benefit to them. Here in North
Carolina we get most of our data in parks, gamelands and preserves and
sometimes Rangers are recording data on what they see. I personally have
been out in the field several times with 6 different Rangers butterflying
here in NC. Once one had to chase a four wheeler that was in a place he
shouldn`t have been. Our butterfly data is on the State Parks database
online and is very useful.

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC

Randy Emmitt Photography