Field Guide to Butterflies of Illinois

mbpi at juno.com mbpi at juno.com
Wed Apr 11 18:50:30 EDT 2001

I can't recall ever encountering any "border police" at the Illinois
State line (!)

At least your post brought out some "fresh perceptions" (in more ways
than one...).  Always interesting to hear from the "silent majority."

All I can say is:  with all the controversy this unseen book has
generated... it had better be GREAT, or we native Illini will be
relegated to the Lepidoptery Hall of Shame!

M.B. Prondzinski

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.