Job opportunity Entomology/Molecular Biology Technician (fwd)

Nathan Schiff nschiff at asrr.arsusda.gov
Wed Aug 8 18:10:32 EDT 2001

Dear All, my apologies for the crossposting but I wanted to cover many
options.  I am looking for a technician to work on insects associated
with hardwood trees.  Candidates who can work in the field and with some
experience in molecular biology will be preferred.  The position is at the
center for Bottomland Hardwoods Research in Stoneville MS.  You may
contact me by e-mail at nschiff at fs.fed.us  but you must apply for the
position as described in the attachment.  Please make this available to
anyone you think might be interested.  Nathan